Welcome to Advantage Plastic Products, Inc.
Custom Plastic Injection Molds and Molding
Think Global Manufacture Local
Advantage Plastic Products (APP) is a full service custom injection molder located in Concord, New Hampshire. In July 2008, we relocated to a new, state-of-the-art manufacturing plant built to our exacting standards. Our modern, all-electric presses range in size from 35-ton to 310-ton. As an engineering driven company, we have the expertise in processing the most high-performance engineering grade plastics.
Advantage Plastic Products is the injection mold and molding company that helps you increase the value of your finished products. The combination of our unsurpassed experience, advanced technology, stringent quality standards and promptness elevates the value every APP client receives. We work to assure your complete satisfaction and, more importantly, your customer's delight in the quality of your products.
Our Services Include:
- Product Design and Mold Design: Solidworks, Pro-E, Key Creator, Autocad File formats: sldprt, stp, igs, stl, parasolid_xt, dwg, dxf, pdf
- DFM (Design for Manufacturing)
- Prototyping: SLA, SLS, Machining
- Mold-flow analysis
- Mold Manufacturing: Domestic and offshore tooling, MUD Frame inserts
- In-house Tool Room: Mold maintenance, modifications, repairs
- Injection Molding: Commodity and engineering grade resins, EMI shielding, conductive and anti-stat materials, over-molding, unscrewing molds, insert molding, hot runner, & automation
- Secondary Operations: Machining, pad printing, silk screening, hot stamping, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, painting, bonding, labelling, packaging, light assembly, EMI shielding, bar coding and custom color matching
- Water Purification
"We've moved beyond the customer-vendor relationship. Everyone at APP is polite and helpful... They always go above and beyond for us..."- Abby Robey
"APP anticipates our needs. They are usually one step ahead of me..."- Mark Bruneau
"APP has all areas of expertise covered. They are the best team for us..."-Dave Pitta